Knitted fabric is a fabric formed by bending yarns into loops with knitting needles and stringing them together. It is divided into weft knitting and warp knitting. At present, knitted fabrics have been widely used in clothing fabrics and linings, home textiles and other products. Today, the editor is here to popularize knowledge about knitted fabrics for everyone.
Advantages of knitted fabric:
1. Scalability. Knitted clothes are made of yarns that are bent into loops and are stringed together. The loops have a large expansion space up and down, left and right. Therefore, they have good elasticity and can fit and carry when wearing, comfortable and convenient, and suitable When the human body moves, it is required to stretch and bend.
2. Softness. The raw material used in knitted clothes is fluffy and soft yarn, and the surface of the cloth has a layer of tiny suede, and the tissue composed of loops is loose and porous, which can reduce the friction between the skin and the surface when wearing it, which can give people A comfortable and gentle feeling.
3. Hygroscopicity and breathability. Because the loops that make up the knitted fabric are intertwined, so that countless isolated air pockets are formed inside, it has good moisture absorption and air permeability.
4. Anti-wrinkle. When the knitted fabric is subjected to a wrinkle external force, the loop can be transferred to adapt to the deformation when the force is applied; when the wrinkle force disappears, the transferred yarn can quickly recover and maintain the original state.
Disadvantages of knitted fabric:
1. Knitted fabric is easy to disperse. When the yarn on the knitted fabric breaks or the loops lose the connection between the loops and the loops are separated, the loops will fall apart in the longitudinal direction, which will affect the appearance and strength of the knitted fabric.
2. Poor dimensional stability. In addition to chemical fiber knitted fabrics, other knitted fabrics have varying degrees of shrinkage.
3. Easy to snag, fluff and pilling. Due to the loose structure of knitted fabrics, during processing and use, the fibers on the fabric are easily hooked out by sharp objects to form silk loops.
Common knitted fabrics:
1. Single jersey. The jersey is composed of continuous looped tissue. It has a light and thin texture, good extensibility, elasticity and air permeability, can absorb sweat well, and is cool and comfortable to wear.
2. Ribbing. Rib knitted fabric is a knitted fabric in which a single yarn is used to form wales on the front and back sides in sequence. It has the dispersibility, curling and extensibility of plain weave fabric, and also has greater elasticity.
3. Terry cloth. Terry cloth is one of the varieties of knitted fabrics. When weaving, certain yarns appear as loops on the rest of the fabric according to a certain proportion and stay on the surface of the fabric. This is called terry cloth. Terry cloth is usually thicker and can hold more air, so it has warmth retention.
For details, please contact: knitted fabric factory.