The yarn part emerges from the cloth surface, showing a protruding three-dimensional shape, and each floating point is connected and assembled to form various patterns. The cloth woven in this way is called jacquard cloth.
Advantages and disadvantages of jacquard cloth
1. The jacquard fabric is novel in style, beautiful in vision, and has a concave and convex feel, and can be woven into different patterns according to different fabric bases to form different color contrasts, which is deeply favored by those who pursue innovation and fashion.
2. The jacquard fabric is easy to take care of, and it is very comfortable to wear in daily life, and it is light, soft, and breathable.
1. Easy to fade.
2. It is easy to lose elasticity after wearing for a long time.
3. Such fabrics should not be exposed to excessive sunlight during washing.
The identification method of jacquard cloth and small jacquard cloth:
The difference between jacquard fabric and dobby fabric is simply: jacquard fabric is a weave with hundreds of cyclic warp yarns, which needs to be woven by jacquard; dobby loom is woven by dobby loom. Small patterned cotton fabrics, or small patterned fabrics, dobby jacquard fabrics. Literally understood: the larger number of weave circular warps is jacquard, and the less is small jacquard. The specific identification method is as follows:
1. Determine the warp and weft directions of the fabric;
2. Find a complete weft loop;
3. Find out how many warp yarns with different movements in a complete cycle;
4. Under normal circumstances, the number of warp threads of different movements is less than 20, which is small jacquard, and the one with more than 20 is jacquard.
For more product information, you can click here: knitted jacquard mattress fabric.