We understand what is TPU composited fabric and the dif […]
We understand what is TPU composited fabric and the difference between TPU composite fabric and other composite fabrics. So what are the specific TPU composite fabrics and what are the specific uses?
First of all, we first understand the types of TUP composite fabrics
1. Film coated composite fabric
According to different needs, film coating fabrics with different functions can be made. For example, space cotton is a warm material composed of ultra-thin polyester non-woven fabric, polyester fiber and metal film. The latest waterproof and breathable fabric is made by coating PTFE microporous film and high water molecular adhesive on the surface of the fabric.
2. Foam coated composite fabric
Foam-coated fabric is a composite fabric formed by bonding fabric and foam plastic (such as polyurethane) together. The characteristics of foam coated fabric are:
1) Light and soft, with warmth retention, often used as cold protection material.
2) The interior of the foam is composed of bubbles connected to each other, and has good air permeability.
3) Good shape stability.
3. Bonded composite fabric
The bonded fabric is formed by bonding two layers of fabrics back to back, or three layers of filler in the middle. It is characterized by:
1) Bond some fabrics that cannot be individually cut and sewn to the lining to make it dimensionally stable and have appropriate stretchability.
2) It can be used to change the fabric combination and bonding conditions to improve the fabric's feel, body and breathability.
3) It is convenient to sew, and cut and sew together inside and outside, which greatly simplifies the garment processing technology.
4. Multi-layer insulation fabric
It consists of two layers of fabrics inside and outside, plus flocking in the middle, and they are combined together by weaving or quilting to form a composite fabric, which is generally used as a warm material.
For details, please consult: functional fabric.