TPU composited fabric and TPU Fabric Characteristics an […]
TPU composited fabric and TPU Fabric Characteristics and Application Fields
TPU main characteristics:
1. Wide range of hardness: By changing the proportion of TPU reaction components, products with different hardness can be obtained, and with the increase of hardness, the products still maintain good elasticity and wear resistance.
2. High mechanical strength: TPU products have outstanding bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption.
3. Outstanding cold resistance: TPU has a relatively low glass transition temperature and still maintains good elasticity, flexibility and other physical properties at minus 35 degrees.
4. Good processability: TPU can be processed by common processing methods of thermoplastic materials, such as injection molding, extrusion, calendering, etc. Meanwhile, TPU and some polymer materials can be processed together to obtain polymer alloy with complementary properties. Oil, water and mould resistance. The recycling property is good.
Use of TPU material:
1. Auto parts.
2. Parts for mechanical industry.
4. Clothing accessories.
To learn more about fabrics, please contact us: mattress fabric manufactures.